Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MorganView !!!!!!!

i plan on writing a very strongly worded letter to morgan state and the resident directors of morganview apartments. for the UMPTEENTH TIME, my internet has been revoked due to false accusations that i have destiny's child - 8 days of christmas and a led zeplin song, andddddd a savage garden song. *c'mon son* .. i have homework that REQUIRES INTERNET DAMN ACCESS and i don't have time for this!! 

needless to say, none of this is even on my computer. 
i was laughed at when i told the man that i bought an airport and my room was wifi compatible because it's two thousand %$@#&*( ten
i was called a liar
and i cannot use my $2000 computer. 

WHAT UNIVERSITY DOES THIS !!!!! 

how am i supposed to frequently update my blog, do two research papers, a radio production project and show, successfully email my teachers and my homework, and be AT ALL successful in school without internet access???

unfortunately i am using a friend's computer so i can't go in like i want to but UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE TAKING THIS TOO FAR, I'M STRESSED, IRKED, AND I WANT SOME DAMN COLLARD GREENS. 

2011 cannot come soon enough. 


5 comments:

  1. lmao,,,tuu funny,,but so true!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. They got a few people i know with that. Smh, Morgan View act like people don't have work to do before finals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o i hate morgan view too and i hope u got ur collard greens during break

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really hate it when te internet acts dumb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Random of all the things u want its collard greens...such a nigga....anyway wat u need to doo is get ya sh*t and leave MV yall need to jus get an apt together it would be wayyyyy cheaper seriously..

    ReplyDelete