Sunday, October 17, 2010

SHEEEEESH !!

i just had one hell of a time trying to log into this dang thing !! everytime i would log in it would sign me into my old blog with my google account and ughhh, it was a headache.  anywho, back to the program.. gonna do a little construction and landscaping and be back with a better blog =D 

i want to explain why the blog is named as such, first.
i love love LOVE peacocks. LOVE THEM!! they are my favorite animal (next to giraffes) and i want a pet baby peacock that i will name Tyson.
i also have a large peacock feather tattooed on my left shoulder that i want to get a little bit brighter but i love nonetheless !!
over the last month or so, i've decided to start wearing my hair i its natural state.  my hair is a little bush of spiral curls and i want to learn to embrace them =]

this is a blog about things that i love and things that make me happy.  i've been really negative lately and i want to start doing the things that make ME happy and no one else.

with that said, enjoy my curly peacock. 

bbl 

No comments:

Post a Comment