Tuesday, October 26, 2010

STRESSED !!


i have never been so stressed and out of time as i have been this semester

my time management skills have hit an all time low,
 i barely find time to eat,
 my hair care regimen is allllll the way off schedule, i'm constantly doing things at the last minute, 
i'm up ALLLL hours of the freaking night 
i have nooooo time for myself EVER !!
i've been so concerned about what everybody else is doing and not concerned enough about LESLEY 

i'm going to a yoga class tomorrow to try and relax
i'm also going to go grocery shopping for breakfast foods so that i can pay better attention in class

i've gotta get my life back on track.. smh 


i'm talking to my mommy right now and she made me feel much better, she told me that i need to take time out for myself so that i can focus more on Lesley and get everything done that i need to get done.  

wish me luck..

4 comments:

  1. Keep ya head up, and pray. Once you do that and breathe, you will be fine. I am going through the same thing, working, school, church, sometimes I lose track of days and what I am doing, and I am usually good with my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck.....stress can do that to you....i totaly understand wat u mean....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang. Good luck. At least we only have 1 week left til finals. I think that's a good thing...right?

    ReplyDelete